Who Am I:
I grew up in the Cincinnati suburbs and attended Colerain High School. When I was 18 I joined the US Air Force and spent 20 years on active duty.
I’ve been married for 31 years to Nicole, an amazing, kind and generous person. We met while I was stationed at RAF Alconbury, England.
I have three children, ages 42, 28 & 25. All of whom are wonderful people who make me proud every day.
- Veteran – 20-year Air Force leader
- Business Executive - CIO for $35M distribution company
- Successful Small Business Owner - Based in Mason
- Air Force Core Values - Integrity First - Service Before Self - Excellence in All We Do
Issues Important to Me:
- Small business support
- Downtown improvement
- Continued economic development
It is important for members of council to work together as a team. Although it's not possible for all council members to agree on all matters, it's vital that members respect each other's opinions and work with a spirit of cooperation to do what’s in the best interest of our city.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to know more. I would be more than happy to schedule a call or in-person meeting.